The abbreviated version of this post can be found on the Exhibition News page.
Meanwhile it was suggested to the executive to provide more detailed information in a single post:
The Moose Jaw Camera Club in conjunction with GoT Photography Club are collaborating with the Moose Jaw Festival of Words. Our project is to capture the theme of one of the Saskatchewan authors books in a photograph. The list of Authors are: Terry Fallis, Audrey Thomas, Greg Simison, Andrew Pyper, Guy Vanderhaeghe. (Book titles are listed below)
Our photos will be displayed at the Festival of Words in Mosaic Place, July 16 – 19, 2015.
Contact Rob Harden, our official liaison for the Festival of Words <email@example.com> to state your intent to participate. Digital image files are due July 1st, 2015. This call for entry is open to all active members of the Moose Jaw Camera Club and GoT Photography Club.
• The Best Laid Plans
• The High Road
• Up and Down
• No Relation
• Mrs. Blood – 1970
• Munchmeyer and Prospero on the Island – 1971
• Songs My Mother Taught Me – 1973
• Blown Figures – 1974
• Latakia – 1979
• Intertidal Life – 1984 (nominated for a Governor General’s Award)
• Graven Images – 1993
• Coming Down from Wa – 1995 (nominated for a Governor General’s Award)
• Isobel Gunn – 1999
• Local Customs – 2014
• Short stories
• Ten Green Bottles – 1967
• ladies and escorts – 1977
• Real Mothers – 1981
• Two in the Bush and Other Stories – 1981
• Goodbye Harold, Good Luck – 1986
• The Wild Blue Yonder – 1990
• The Path of Totality – 2001
• The Possibilities of Chinese Trout
• The Demonologist
• The Damned
• The Killing Circle
• Kiss Me
• Lost Girls
• The Trade Mission
• The Wildfire Season
• My Present Age (Toronto: Macmillan of Canada, 1984).
• Homesick (Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 1989).
• The Englishman’s Boy (Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 1996).
• The Last Crossing (Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 2002).
• A Good Man (Toronto: McClelland & Steward, 2011).
• Man Descending (Toronto: Macmillan of Canada, 1982).
• The Trouble With Heroes (Ottawa: Borealis Press, 1983).
• Things As They Are? (Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 1992).
Now is the time to pick an author, select a title (novel, short story or poem – something for every reader…) and approach your local book store to order your selection. If you have an e-Reader or iPad, check out KOBO, iBooks or Kindle lists and simply purchase the electronic version. Happy reading and enjoy pushing your imagination and the boundaries of photography…