June 3rd will be our wind-up meeting for the 2018-2019 year.
- Festival Of Words Submissions are due. Bring your images on a USB for printing. The cost is $25 per image. For each image, we require the following information: Author, book name, poem name, and the passage that inspired the image (keep this to one line if possible). This information is printed on a card to be displayed with the image.
- Photo competition: Bring one printed 8×10 or 8×12 image that has been taken during this membership year to enter. There will be three categories, beginner – novice- advanced. The winner from each category will receive their image printed on canvas.
- Carol’s Catering Gallery submissions are due. The theme for the summer installation is Transportation. Bring your images on a USB for printing. The printing cost per image is:
- $25 for a 16×24 print to be framed
- $80 for a 16×24 canvas wrap
- $120 for a 20×32 canvas wrap
See you there! 🙂