Last updated: August 12th, 2017
The Moose Jaw Camera Club’s mission is to foster the appreciation and understanding of photography as an art form, and to promote and develop the photographic knowledge and skills of its members!
In an effort to accomplish this mission our objectives are:
– to share and learn more about photography through hands on experiences.
– to exchange ideas among our members!
– to receive instruction from qualified photographers.
– to hone skills through participation in field trips, critique sessions, and presentations.
– to provide monthly photo challenges that center around a common theme to foster equal opportunity.
– for all members to participate and test their skills and creativity. (Photos are critiqued on the basis of focus, composition, interest, impact, and story.)
– Expensive cameras and computer equipment are not required for club membership participation. Photo club members are encouraged and will be supported in their use of digital and film cameras ranging from simple “point and shoot” devices to complex single lens reflex cameras. Attention to composition, focus, exposure and lighting, photographic methods and techniques are more important than the camera used. Education and active sharing in informal and formal settings are the primary continuous focus of the Moose Jaw Camera Club.
Contact us if you have questions or are interested in joining: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Moose Jaw Camera Club Membership Brochure_2017_18
Please download, print and fill in before your first meeting and to renew membership in September. Thank you!
Please download and print for your reference.